For their Holle Organic Infant Formula PRE, Holle uses precious Demeter milk from Southern Germany. This is Holle's guarantee for milk of a very high quality in their stage Pre infant formula. All of Holle's farms strictly adhere to the stringent international Demeter regulations. Grazing the cows on lush biodynamic fields and pastures is the reason for the superior quality of the milk used in Holle's premium baby food. Boxes are in German.
From birth onwards
- 400g / 14oz
- Easy to digest
- Does not contain maltodextrin (starch)
- Has lactose (milk fat) as it's only carbohydrate and no added sugars
Whole milk**, whey powder* (partly demineralised), vegetable oils* (palm oil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), lactose*, skimmed milk powder**, calcium carbonate, vitamin C, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, vitamin E, ferrous lactate, zinc sulphate, niacin, calcium-Dpantothenate, copper sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, vitamin D
*from organic agriculture
**from biodynamic agriculture
Holle Stage Pre Organic Formula Infant Milk
A step-by-step guide from Holle for making up a bottle for your baby. It is important to follow the instructions on the pack and to use only the scoop provided in the pack when measuring out the powder:
- Thoroughly clean the bottle, ring and nipple by sterilizing them in boiling water for 3 – 5 minutes before use.
- Boil water and allow to cool to approximately 50°C. Fill half of the water into the bottle (for exact amount see measuring table below)
- Fill the measuring spoon with the amount of powder listed in the measuring table, press it flat by using the back of a knife, and fill the powder into the bottle.
- Strongly shake the bottle with the powder and water mix. Then add the rest of the water and shake again. Let it cool before feeding.