Holle Organic Formula Stage 2 is a follow-on milk that should be given to your baby after breastfeeding or to replace any other follow-on milk.
- Highest European Organic Standards (99% organic – small local farms production)
- Unmatched quality of ingredients compared to other leading brands
- Contains NO: Brown rice syrup/DHA – ARA/harmful GMO or fluoride!
- No added sugar
- Demeter milk
- Ideal for feeding in a bottle, but also for preparing Holle Wholegrain Porridges
Made from 99% organically grown ingredients. The milk used in this natural formula comes from cows raised on biodynamic (Demeter) farms in caring and appropriate environments. All of Holle's farms strictly adhere to the stringent international Demeter regulations. Grazing the cows on lush biodynamic fields and pastures is the reason for the superior quality of the milk used in Holle's premium baby food. German Product.
- 600g / 21oz
- Easy to digest
- No added sugar
Skimmed milk** (Germany), vegetable oils* (palm oil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), whey powder* (partly demineralised), maltodextrin*, skimmed milk powder**, starch*, calcium carbonate, sodium citrate, potassium chloride, vitamin C, calcium phosphate, ferrous lactate, vitamin E,sodium chloride, zinc sulphate, niacin, calcium -D-pantothenate, coper sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, vitamin D
* from organic farming
** from biodynamic farming
Holle Stage 2 Organic Follow-On Formula Infant Milk
A step-by-step guide from Holle for making up a bottle for your baby. It is important to follow the instructions on the pack and to use only the scoop provided in the pack when measuring out the powder:
- Thoroughly clean the bottle, ring and nipple by sterilizing them in boiling water for 3 – 5 minutes before use.
- Boil water and allow to cool to approximately 50°C. Fill half of the water into the bottle (for exact amount see measuring table below)
- Fill the measuring spoon with the amount of powder listed in the measuring table, press it flat by using the back of a knife, and fill the powder into the bottle.
- Strongly shake the bottle with the powder and water mix. Then add the rest of the water and shake again. Let it cool before feeding.