HiPP Hypoallergenic (HA) Combiotic Infant Milk is the latest generation of baby formula tailored to the particular nutritional requirements of infants at risk of allergies. If your infant's tummy is especially sensitive, then HiPP HA might be the perfect fit! The milk proteins of this formula are divided into small fragments so your infant can tolerate them better.
The Stage 1 version of HiPP HA Combiotik formula has starch, to ensure that your baby finds the formula satisfying during this period of growth and development.
✔ Suitable from birth to 6 months
✔ Gluten Free
✔ No added Soya, Wheat, Peanut
✔ No Maldodextrine
✔ No GMO‘s
✔ No pesticides, no chemical fertilizer
✔ Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids for brain development
lactose, vegetable oils, whey protein hydrolysate, starch, food prebiotic fibers (GALACTO lactose), calcium orthophosphate, potassium chloride, emulsifier: Citric acid esters of mono and diglycerides, LCP from a mixture of oils (vegetable and fish oils) sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide, L- tirosinas, L- phenylalanine, vitamin C, magnesium carbonate, choline, L-tryptophan, calcium carbonate, inositol, ferrous lactate, zinc sulphate, L- carnitine, probiotic lactic acid bacteria culture, pantothenic acid vitamin A, niacin, copper sulfate, vitamin E, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12.
*The main difference between stage Pre and Stage 1 is the amount of iron and starch found in each.
HiPP Hypoallergenic Combiotic Infant Milk Stage 1
A step-by-step guide from HiPP for making up a bottle for your baby. It is important to follow the instructions on the pack and to use only the scoop provided in the pack when measuring out the powder.
- Wash your hands and ensure that all equipment is thoroughly washed and sterilized following the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Boil 1 litre of freshly-run tap water and leave to cool for no longer than 30 minutes. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Measure the required amount of water into a sterilized bottle, following the feeding guide on the pack.
- Using the scoop provided, add the correct number of scoops of powder – one level scoop of powder for each fluid ounce of water (approx. 30 ml). Level off the powder with the back of a clean dry knife, but don't press the powder down into the scoop.
- Place the sterilized top on the bottle and shake well until all the powder has dissolved (approx. 15 seconds).
- Cool the milk to drinking temperature (approx 37°C) by holding the bottle under cold running water. ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding by dripping a bit onto the inside of your wrist; the milk should feel warm, not hot.
- Make up each feed as you need it
- Use the made-up bottle within two hours
- Discard any leftover milk