HiPP Combiotic Infant Milk PRE supplies your baby with everything he or she needs to complementary feeding for healthy growth from birth onward. You can feed this gentle organic formula as often and as much as your baby is hungry. HiPP Hungry Infant Milk PRE is specially formulated using only the finest organic milk and contains Omega 3 & 6 LCPs (DHA & AA) and PRÆBIOTIK® oligosaccharides (GOS), as well as all the important vitamins, minerals and other nutrients that babies need to grow strong and healthy. The HiPP Stage PRE contains no starches.
✔ 600g / 21.16oz
✔ For approx. 156oz of mixed formula
✔ Gluten Free
✔ No added Soya, Wheat, Peanut
✔ No Maldodextrine
✔ No GMO‘s
✔ No pesticides, no chemical fertilizer
✔ Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids for brain development
Skimmed milk , whey product , vegetable oils (palm oil, rapeseed oil , sunflower oil ), Lactose , galactooligosaccharides from lactose, whey protein, Potassium citrate, calcium chloride, LCP 1 Oil mixture (fish oil, vegetable oil from M. alpina), L-phenylalanine, sodium citrate, calcium carbonate, magnesium sulfate, Calcium orthophosphates, vitamin C, L-tryptophan, iron sulfate, natural lactic acid culture (Lactobacillus fermentum hereditum®) 2 , Zinc sulfate, stabilizer lactic acid, Vitamin A, inositol, pantothenic acid, niacin, copper sulfate, vitamin B1, vitamin B 6, potassium iodate, vitamin E, manganese sulfate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, Vitamin D, vitamin B2, biotin, vitamin B12
Certified organic by EU standards.
Rest assured that you are giving your baby one of the healthiest formula options available in the world!
HiPP Stage PRE Organic Combiotic Formula Infant Milk
A step-by-step guide from HiPP for making up a bottle for your baby. It is important to follow the instructions on the pack and to use only the scoop provided in the pack when measuring out the powder.
- Wash your hands and ensure that all equipment is thoroughly washed and sterilized following the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Boil 1 litre of freshly-run tap water and leave to cool for no longer than 30 minutes. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Measure the required amount of water into a sterilized bottle, following the feeding guide on the pack.
- Using the scoop provided, add the correct number of scoops of powder – one level scoop of powder for each fluid ounce of water (approx. 30 ml). Level off the powder with the back of a clean dry knife, but don't press the powder down into the scoop.
- Place the sterilized top on the bottle and shake well until all the powder has dissolved (approx. 15 seconds).
- Cool the milk to drinking temperature (approx 37°C) by holding the bottle under cold running water. ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding by dripping a bit onto the inside of your wrist; the milk should feel warm, not hot.
- Make up each feed as you need it
- Use the made-up bottle within two hours
- Discard any leftover milk