HiPP Organic Follow-on Milk 2 is an ideal complement to the weaning diet after the 6th month when moving from breast or infant milk feeding. HiPP supplies your baby with everything it needs to complement feeding for healthy growth. A gentle organic follow-on milk is specially formulated using only the finest organic milk and contains iron for cognitive development, vitamin A,C and D and PRÆBIOTIK® oligosaccharides (GOS), as well as other important vitamins and minerals (as required by law).
✔ 600g / 21.16oz
✔ For approx. 144oz of mixed formula
✔ Gluten Free
✔ No added Soya, Wheat, Peanut
✔ No Maldodextrine
✔ No GMO‘s
✔ No pesticides, no chemical fertilizer
✔ Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids for brain development
Organic Skimmed Milk, Organic Vegetable Oils [Organic Palm Oil, Organic Rapeseed Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil], Organic Whey, Organic Lactose, Organic Starch, Galacto-Oligosaccharides (Obtained From Lactose), Emulsifiers [Soy Lecithin, Lecithin], Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C, Potassium Citrate, Iron Lactate, L-Tryptophan, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E, Natural Lactic Acid Culture [Hereditum® Lactobacillus Fermentum Cect 5716], Vitamin A, Niacin, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin D, Pantothenic Acid, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin K, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodate, Folic Acid, Vitamin B2, Sodium Sulfate, Biotin, Vitamin B12.
HiPP Stage 2 Organic Combiotic Formula Infant Milk
A step-by-step guide from HiPP for making up a bottle for your baby. It is important to follow the instructions on the pack and to use only the scoop provided in the pack when measuring out the powder.
- Wash your hands and ensure that all equipment is thoroughly washed and sterilized following the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Boil 1 litre of freshly-run tap water and leave to cool for no longer than 30 minutes. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Measure the required amount of water into a sterilized bottle, following the feeding guide on the pack.
- Using the scoop provided, add the correct number of scoops of powder – one level scoop of powder for each fluid ounce of water (approx. 30 ml). Level off the powder with the back of a clean dry knife, but don't press the powder down into the scoop.
- Place the sterilized top on the bottle and shake well until all the powder has dissolved (approx. 15 seconds).
- Cool the milk to drinking temperature (approx 37°C) by holding the bottle under cold running water. ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding by dripping a bit onto the inside of your wrist; the milk should feel warm, not hot.
- Make up each feed as you need it
- Use the made-up bottle within two hours
- Discard any leftover milk