HiPP Stage 1 Infant Formula is a nutritionally complete, gentle infant milk, which is suitable from birth onwards if baby is not being breastfed or to complement breastfeeding. HiPP Stage 1 Infant Formula is specially formulated using only the finest organic milk and contains Omega 3 & 6 LCPs (DHA & AA) and PRÆBIOTIK® oligosaccharides (GOS), as well as all the important vitamins, minerals and other nutrients that babies need to grow strong and healthy.
✔ 600g / 21.16oz
✔ For approx. 150oz of mixed formula
✔ Gluten Free
✔ No added Soya, Wheat, Peanut
✔ No Maldodextrine
✔ No GMO‘s
✔ No pesticides, no chemical fertilizer
✔ Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids for brain development
Organic Skimmed Milk, Organic Whey Product, Organic Vegetable Oils [Organic Palm Oil, Organic Rapeseed Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil], Organic Starch, Galacto-Oligosaccharides (Obtained From Lactose), Calcium Carbonate, Long-Chain Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids [Fish Oil, Vegetable Oil From Mortierella Alpina], Potassium Chloride, L-Tyrosine, Vitamin C, L-Tryptophan, Iron Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E, Stabilizer Lactic Acid, Natural Lactic Acid Culture [Hereditum® Lactobacillus Fermentum Cect5716], Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Cuplex® (Copper Lysine Complex), Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodate, Vitamin B2, Sodium Sulfate, Folic Acid, Vitamin K, Biotin, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12.
Certified organic by EU standards
With HiPP Formula Stage 1 Infant Milk you can rest assured you are giving your baby one of the healthiest formula options available in the world.
HiPP Stage 1 Organic Combiotic Formula Infant milk
A step-by-step guide from HiPP for making up a bottle for your baby. It is important to follow the instructions on the pack and to use only the scoop provided in the pack when measuring out the powder.
- Wash your hands and ensure that all equipment is thoroughly washed and sterilized following the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Boil 1 litre of freshly-run tap water and leave to cool for no longer than 30 minutes. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Measure the required amount of water into a sterilized bottle, following the feeding guide on the pack.
- Using the scoop provided, add the correct number of scoops of powder – one level scoop of powder for each fluid ounce of water (approx. 30 ml). Level off the powder with the back of a clean dry knife, but don't press the powder down into the scoop.
- Place the sterilized top on the bottle and shake well until all the powder has dissolved (approx. 15 seconds).
- Cool the milk to drinking temperature (approx 37°C) by holding the bottle under cold running water. ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding by dripping a bit onto the inside of your wrist; the milk should feel warm, not hot.
- Make up each feed as you need it
- Use the made-up bottle within two hours
- Discard any leftover milk